Monday, April 07, 2008

I know, I know....it has been forever since I blogged. But, I have to tell you that I have felt so guilty about it that I was reluctant to even start blogging again. I realize that does not make sense but have you ever wanted to do something so much but just couldn't because it was just hard to get into it again. Well, if that has not happened to you, you are lucky. In any case, I'M Back!!!

So, what is new? Well, first off, we are so excited about going to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival. We have a busload of 55 able knitters, crocheters, spinners, dyers, all ready to shop until we drop and have a great time. I am as much excited for the festival as I am for the bus trip. It is an all day adventure.

Next, on my list of what is new is that we are so fortunate after a 2 year wait list to have Lucy Neatby come to Knit One in June. Lucy will be there for 2 days of workshops. Plans are to have one day of Intarsia and the other (we don't know yet).

That is it for now. I promise I will be back soon.

Best,

Stacey

No comments: